We are located in the old, atmospheric part of town, in the middle of Jaffa’s Oriental Bazaar – lively during the day, quiet at night and within walking distance to anything you need in Tel Aviv.
Old Jaffa Hostel is located within walking distance to Tel-Aviv’s most beautiful beaches and close to the restored Old Jaffa Harbor.
How to get to us & Parking Info:
To get here from the airport, the fastest and cheapest method is to take the train. A regular line runs every half hour during the day, and the ride takes 15 – 20 minutes. Get of at the first stop – Ha’Hagana Station, and walk to the Central Bus Station. (3 minutes).
From Israeli’s Northern parts: The main Tel-Aviv railway station, Merkaz Station, is the 2nd stop when arriving from the north.
To find train times and schedules: http://www.rail.co.il/EN/Pages/HomePage.aspx
From the Central Bus Station in Tel-Aviv #41 to the Clocktower on Yeffet st. in Jaffa (otherwise known as: “Migdal Hashaon”).
From Yeffet St. walk on Ole Tzion St. until you reach the hostel at the corner of Ole Tzion #8 and Amiad #13. The entrance is on Amiad St.
From the Savidor Train Station in Tel-Aviv, take bus #18 to Jerusalem Blvd. (Ole Tzion Junction).
– Get off the Ayalon freeway at exit no. 12: KIBUTS GALUYOT RD.
– Turn west into Tel Aviv through 8 traffic lights, the nineth is a T junction: take a left.
– On the first traffic light turn right to Jerusalem Blvd.
– Turn left on the first traffic light to Raziel St.
– Drive to the Clocktower Sqaure, and keep going straight up (with the clock tower to your left) on Jaffa Rd.
– Turn left on the second street, Amiad St., and drive straight onto the pavement and the begining of the Flea Market.
– Stop at Amiad 13, under the big fig tree, and you are under the hostel.
There is free parking in front of our entrance. It’s located on the opposite side of the street. Parking in this spot can be difficult during the day, but becomes much easier in the early afternoon.