We are located in the old, atmospheric part of town, in the middle of Jaffa’s Oriental Bazaar – lively during the day, quiet at night and within walking distance to anything you need in Tel Aviv.
Old Jaffa Hostel is located within walking distance to Tel-Aviv’s most beautiful beaches and close to the restored Old Jaffa Harbor.
How to get to us & Parking Info:
To get here from the airport, the fastest and cheapest method is to take the train. A regular line runs every half hour during the day, and the ride takes 15 – 20 minutes. Get of at the first stop – Ha’Hagana Station, and walk to the Central Bus Station. (3 minutes).
From Israeli’s Northern parts: The main Tel-Aviv railway station, Merkaz Station, is the 2nd stop when arriving from the north.
To find train times and schedules: http://www.rail.co.il/EN/Pages/HomePage.aspx
From the Central Bus Station in Tel-Aviv #41 to the Clocktower on Yeffet st. in Jaffa (otherwise known as: “Migdal Hashaon”).
From Yeffet St. walk on Ole Tzion St. until you reach the hostel at the corner of Ole Tzion #8 and Amiad #13. The entrance is on Amiad St.
From the Savidor Train Station in Tel-Aviv, take bus #18 to Jerusalem Blvd. (Ole Tzion Junction).
– Get off the Ayalon freeway at exit no. 12: KIBUTS GALUYOT RD.
– Turn west into Tel Aviv through 8 traffic lights, the nineth is a T junction: take a left.
– On the first traffic light turn right to Jerusalem Blvd.
– Turn left on the first traffic light to Raziel St.
– Drive to the Clocktower Sqaure, and keep going straight up (with the clock tower to your left) on Jaffa Rd.
– Turn left on the second street, Amiad St., and drive straight onto the pavement and the begining of the Flea Market.
– Stop at Amiad 13, under the big fig tree, and you are under the hostel.